Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy Life

Do you ever feel like you are running a race and people keep moving the finish line on you? As many people have learned (and come to love) about me, I am a planner. I like to know what is coming up and how I am going to accomplish said goal. Seem rigid? I know... I am a bit of a control freak, especially within my own life. I just turned 28 a week or so ago and that internal clock inside my head (the one that says "family, family, family, family") has started to sound more like a grandfather clock than a wrist watch. Poor John has started to be bombarded by talk about children and the idea of me being a stay at home mom, something I have always wanted. Unfortunately, the economy has taken a dive and it feels as if I will never get to that place I am searching for. Just the other day I had my yearly "well woman" exam and even my doctor knows its getting to be about that time; he asked what my plans were for starting a family. (Again, poor John) I told him we were thinking about "trying" in about a year and a half... wow that sounds close (but also far off). As I was leaving the appointment my doctor gave me a pamphlet called "Planning Your Pregnancy," which is full of very interesting and helpful advice about how to get ready during the months prior to getting pregnant.

But before I can run off towards my goal of being a full time mommy, we have to consider the money, or lack there of. Until this week we thought something had come along that might allow us to both be stay at home parents while building our future, but that was not to be in our cards. Instead, we are looking at a more realistic plan. ie. Show the Plan! and Be Patient! and Be Realistic! Want to help us and yourself? Buy your household goods from us instead of Target! We sell everything from toilet paper to makeup to dvd players. We also have a partnership with stores you know and shop from all the time (so do it through our website instead of just through theirs!)
www.atherton.mychoices.biz

Good products delivered right to your door! Come on! Who would you rather support, a multi million dollar corporation or your friends and family who are trying to make a better life for themselves and their future family?

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment