Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My First Post

We live in a time when everyone is published. Blogs, Facebook, Myspace... there are endless ways to share your opinion with the world, even if the world doesn't care to read it. So why am I adding to the lists of rants? I am hoping that by writing about anything, I will feel compelled to write about the one thing I have been blocked on--my Master's project. I have a pretty good idea, something I am VERY interested in, but I just can't seem to get past the beginning stages. My paper is supposed to cover Christopher Marlowe's The Jew of Malta, though I won't share the rest of the story in case someone is looking to steal my idea. So far no one has published on this particular topic and I am hoping to be the first. Actually, I am just hoping to finish the paper and graduate.

So... the only catch I can think of is that any time I do anthing for fun I feel guilty about not woking on my project. Maybe here I can vent and post and get inspired. Here's hoping! Even if no one reads this, maybe it can kick my rear into shape (a whole other problem).

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO!!! I'm a blog baby, and I'm already making converts!

    ReplyDelete